All artists are welcome to apply for membership to the Thousand Oaks Art Association
Next submission deadline date: To be announced soon
Please email Joan Sharron at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like further information.
Click on the button below to download the application.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP:
The annual membership dues cover the Association's
calendar year June 1 through May 31 and include:
* Free entry for the annual Membership Show
* TOAA’s monthly newsletter
* Listing as a member on the association’s website
* Direct link to the Member Artist Gallery website
* Discounts on TOAA sponsored workshops
* Admission to monthly general meetings
* Lectures with guest speakers
* Opportunities to participate in special exhibitions
* Field trips and social events
Becoming a Member
INFORMATION FOR PROSPECTIVE MEMBERS:
A prospective member applies to join the Association by submitting
an application to present his/her work on designated viewing dates.
(dates to be announced).
If accepted, the $15 application fee is applied
to the annual membership dues of $50
($150 if no activities)
Artist membership is both an honor
and a responsibility
New Member Jurying Process
The criteria governing the decision of
the selection committee are:
• Consistency of the body of work
• Originality of concept
• Professional presentation
(portfolio, framing, matting)
• Integration of the elements of art
with the principles of design
• Technique and mastery of your medium
Exhibiting Only Member
Active membership is required.
Each member is expected to participate in supporting the activities
and services the group undertakes.
If you are unable or unwilling to fulfill this requirement, you may elect to become an Exhibiting Only Member.
The annual membership for
Exhibiting Only Member is $150